Non-repayable loans up to a maximum of € 200,000 per project for networks of small and micro businesses in the tourism sector. This is a new call for proposals promoted by the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities (Mibact) to offer Svengali subsidized to companies in a sector that is as vital for Italy as it is too little developed compared to the potential that It encloses.
The small and micro businesses of the tourism sector can benefit from the financing promoted by the Mibact in the form of business networks, temporary associations, consortiums or consortium companies. Companies can also apply if, although they intend to join, they have not yet established a network, as long as they do so within 90 days from the date of publication of the notice.
Non-repayable loans, which projects are admitted to the competition?
Each company network can present a project that foresees compulsory expenses for a total value of 400 thousand euros (to be reported by October 20, 2016), or twice as much as would be the grant. In order to obtain the contribution, the project must include at least one of the following objectives:
- Reduction of costs for aggregate companies, thanks to the implementation of IT systems for booking and managing the services offered, or through the creation of online platforms for the collective purchase of services / goods.
- Creation of innovative tourist packages, thanks to the collaboration between network companies.
- Improvement of promotion techniques, in particular thanks to social media marketing strategies.
- To publicize the territory and the tourist services offered, thanks to online promotion campaigns.
- Creation of promotional strategies abroad, thanks to the creation of informative / promotional material shared between the individual network companies.
How to apply for participation in the competition?
The application for participation in the tender of the Mibact must be forwarded by the lead company: this, in addition to acting as the administrative and intermediary representative between the network of companies and the Ministry, will also have the obligation to divide the contribution paid out among all aggregated companies.
The application must be completed online starting from December 14th 2015 from 10:00 am, after registering on the Mibact website. In this section the instructions and the link to access the platform for completing the application will be published, which must be forwarded to the Ministry by 15 January 2016 at 16:00.